Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sneak Attack on Audrey!

Happy Almost Halloween!

Grandpa Needham did send me an email game of tic-tac-toe. At the end, a creepy guy flashes on the screen. Of course, it didn't scare me... Nice try G-Pa!

I set up my computer's camera to record Audrey at her best! Enjoy!

If you wanna see the creepy tic-tac-toe game: http://stuff.pyzam.com/toys/tictacscare.swf

Gray, blue, white, green, and orange! How many colors of pumpkins can there be?

Carving, eatting, decorating, fun, messy! How many uses for pumpkins can there be?

I am uploading the pictures I took of the kids gathering pumpkins. When that is done, I'll put a link from Kodak Gallery on here. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

paigemoe said...

Mal - that was soooo funny. Who knew you were such a prankster? Love it!