Monday, March 16, 2009

Long Time No Post!

Hello!!! Sorry I haven't updated recently. I have been working on my new blog http://onthefarmcards.blogspot.com/


I have been taking pictures and they turn out so beautiful in cards. I love photography! Thank you Grandma Patsy for my upcoming photography classes! One is at the San Diego Zoo for a night time session. The other is from Palomar college. You get to go to a skate park, special garden, a lake thingy to take pictures and they teach you about wildlife photography.


Another thing I am excited about is my poem book!! I write poems (mostly spiritual) and I am making it into a book with this awesome cover I am making in photoshop. It is my YW in Excellence project.


Half of our family went to a BBQ at my Grandma and Grandpa Needham's. The other half was sick. We had delicious hamburgers, hot dogs, Aunt Paige's WONDERFUL muffins, etc.. Ha-ha! I am not joking Paige! They were absolutely YUMMY!


There is this cool Vista Stake Young Women's blog ( http://viststakeyw.blogspot.com/ ) that has great info and messages and pictures in it. I like visiting it!



The Ahrends and Mescalls came over a couple weeks ago and here is a cute picture I took of all the kids in front of the TV watching Madagascar 2. HA-HA! Matty you're hilarious!







No comments: