Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Finally An Update!

Hello Everybody!!

Wheww, the fair is over for us! It was SO MUCH FUN! Audrey and I showed really well! The goats were so funny. I can't wait for next year. Then we will be down there for 2 whole weeks!! Haha! I will post some pictures later. Grandma Patsy took some great ones.
Aunt Judy and Uncle Butch came out yesterday. The came and saw us today! I am so glad they stopped by. It was so fun talking to them.
ALEXIS!! I cannot wait! not counting today, in 13 days YOU WILL BE HERE! My cousin from North Carolina is coming to girls camp with me. I will be gone for another four days (15-18) so dont expect updates then. On the 19 there is going to be a reunion too! I cant wait to post pictures of that.
I am glad to here that my Aunt Paige's baby is doing great. Her baby pictures she posts on her blog are so funny!! Her blog is www.thmoefamilyblog.blogspot.com She is such a great mother.
Sorry I didnt post any pictures this time. I will also post pics of the duckling. He is SO BIG!! Oh my gosh is he huge. All the animals are fine and dandy too.
We have been sleeping out on our balconey! It was been too hot in our rooms. I love it out under the stars! Oh, Brian's birthday is the 12th!! Happy Birthday! He is going to turn 4! That means that my mom is getting old! Ha-Ha-Ha! Well, I hope you still will check back for updates! Have a great summer!

No comments: