Friday, July 11, 2008

Grandma Hamptons Update

Hi everyone! How have you been this summer? Here are some pictures from my Grandma Hampton up in Utah! She had a great fourth of July too! She sent me so many wonderful pictures. The captions next to the pictures are her own words! Love you all! Oh, I got to get worknig on those Del Mar pictures! Have a nice day!


Sunsets on the mountain!




Morfar on Memorial Day (when I was there) in his Pearl Harbor outfit.




We were in the 4th of July Parade! Here we are in grandpa's truck hauling Little League Boys with squirt guns! It's WAY more fun towatch the Parade than to be in it!! ( I did get to throw candy at the kids!)





Aunt Jeane and New Uncle George at the Hunter Family reunion.








We went to the Native American Pow Wow in Cedar! Cason ,in the red , was one of my students last year. He was one of my favorites I will miss him. He danced at the Pow Wow!

No comments: