Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Santa Through the Ages

We got our picture with Santa today. 1 and 1/2 hour wait! UGH! I did not want to go and take my picture with Santa. But my mom wants us to look back one day and laugh because we hated it. It felt stupid being around crying babies. But then a few other kids in front of us, I notice, were my age with brothers and sisters. So I concluded, as long as I live in a house with my siblings, I am going to have to get my picture taken with Santa.

You might notice missing years. Those pictures are on my mom's external hard drive somewhere for when we took picture with the church Santa- (aka Brother Thorm).

Enjoy Santa Through the Ages- Greenwood Style!


Watch how the kids multiply!! Its like magic!





1995- Malary




1996- Malary and Robby


1997- Robby




1997- Malary



1998- Malary, Robby, and Audrey




CLASSIC

1999- Malary, Robby, Audrey




2000- Malary, Robby, Audrey, Joseph



2001- Malary, Robby, Audrey, Joseph


2002- Malary, Robby, Audrey, Joseph, Frank



2005- Frank


2005- Joseph

2005- Audrey


2005- Robby



2005- Malary


2006- Malary, Robby, Audrey, Joseph, Frank, Brian


2008- Malary, Robby, Audrey, Joseph, Frank, Brian



MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!



The Greenwoods


No comments: